Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

New Media Technology

3 examples of new media technology my group used during our pre production process:

* Blackberry phone to broadcast a message to people to ask them to take part in our film. 
*I also used the computer and social networking sites, for example Facebook to contact them. I also used the computer to research background information into the genre. I finally used Youtube to watch other films with the same genre type as mine.  
*We used Digital cameras to film our preliminary task and used I-movie to edit it. This gave us experience when it came to filming the actual thing. 

3 examples of new media technology my group used during our production process:

*We used digital video cameras to film most of our scenes and then we watched back the footage that we had filmed.
*We also used a DSLR camera to take photos of an attack scene we have in our film. 
*We used the internet/ my Blackberry phone to contact our cast to let them know of any changes if there were any.

3 examples of new media technology my group used during the post production process:

*We edited the movie clips and sound using computer software for example I-movie and garage band.
*We searched for and downloaded copyright free sound effects for particular scenes in our film, then edited these into our opening sequence. 
*We used Youtube to upload our film 

No comments:

Post a Comment